Your Role: As our Customer Support Team, you will work with the team to ensure customers are satisfied with their experience after sales process. Your team will spearhead our efforts to position Castlery as a major player in the regional design landscape. You should be a highly-motivated and result-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills. Sensitive to customers’ needs and try to match the company’s best interest and theirs to achieve the best outcome.
- Service customers seeking assistance with issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfilment process.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer’s loyalty.
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates
- Minimum a diploma in any Field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in customer service
- Excellent communication.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Service experience, preferably in a call centre.
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment.
- You will need fast accurate computer skills and be prepared for a high volume of in and outbound calls
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals.
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- $15 per hour
- Awesome coworkers
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Please email your resume to email@example.com Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest.
About Castlery Pte Ltd
Castlery was founded with one mission in mind: to make designer furniture accessible to everyone. By working directly with designers and manufacturers, we cut off the middleman and bring good designed and high-end furniture to our customer without high street price point. As an e-commerce tech startup, we move decisively on insightful data and leverage on technological solutions to supercharge our operations. We combine our individual passion and skills to create innovative work that's as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It's a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.