– Print packing slip according to sales order and assist the packers in fulfilling the orders.
– Manage the online marketplaces such as qoo10.sg, shopee.sg etc. that our products are selling through (training will be provided).
– Attend to and resolve Returns/Exchange requests submitted by the customers.
– Provide constructive feedback and help define processes to resolve common issues efficiently.
– Ensures that the stock in the warehouse is well organised and is placed in the right location.
– Coordinate & monitor the procurement arrival timeline and be available to receive the delivery.
– Assist the packers in stock-taking of the inventory level and ensures packing & office supplies are always stocked and sufficient.
– Assign the packers with different jobs & organise the shift work timetable for the packing team.
– Conduct procurement of packing & office supplies when necessary.
(Training will be provided.)
– 1 year of experience in similar job position preferred.
– Flexible part-time working hours can be discussed(4 hours/day, any 3 weekdays/week etc.).
– Good english & communication skills.
– Knowledge in using Microsoft Word & Excel and similar software.
– Excellent time management skill & attention to details.
– Producing high quality of work in an organised manner.
– Good team player.
– Ability to work independently in a small team and thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment while juggling multiple priorities.
– Only Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Malaysians need apply.
1. Whatsapp to +65 8498 1615 or email resume to email@example.com
2. Submit your job application by tapping on or accessing the link - http://bit.ly/nbtasiajobs