WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Exceeding customers’ expectations of Castlery
- Meet company sales and individual monthly KPI
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, accounting, and logistics
- Oversee team in handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails and online through chat messages with customers
- Identify advantages and compare Castlery’s products. Maintain a full understanding of all product lines
- Providing prompt, efficient, accurate and consistent information and communication in line with company policy.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred 2 years os sales experience
- Preferred knowledge in furniture and retail
- Preferred minimum Diploma certification or similar
- Mature, confident, disciplined, energetic, and self-motivated
- $20/hr on weekend
- Awesome coworkers
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- A place that values transparency, honesty, and respect
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Thank you for your interest 🙂
About Castlery Pte Ltd
Castlery was founded with one mission in mind: to make designer furniture accessible to everyone. By working directly with designers and manufacturers, we cut off the middlemen and bring good designed and high-end furniture to our customers without the high street price point.
As an e-commerce tech startup, we move decisively on insightful data and leverage on technological solutions to supercharge our operations. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to; where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.